Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can any one suggest a good name in sanskrit for my house with a meaning of elderly blessings?

Good Sanskrit name meaning "elderly blessings" is not clear to me, But I shall try. Since obviously you are familiar with the language, I need not translate the meaning of the following words, to you.





Ayush, should be ok. But if you are willing to consider a good sanskrit word for house, that is not necessarily about elderly blessings, you can also try, Santhaan, Sanadana, Shubh, Swagath, Pravesh.





I am happy in these days, when even the most conservative Hindus name their houses, as - The Nest, Firhaven, Grove, - you have chosen to go back in time.





AYUSH, should be allright, and satisfies your requirement. Bye, Krish.

Can any one suggest a good name in sanskrit for my house with a meaning of elderly blessings?
Aashirwadam - Exactly meaning elders' blessings.





I have seen this as a house name also.


No comments:

Post a Comment